- Forex market is driven by central banks, international trade and commerce and ,millions of traders across the globe.
- Trader’s action and reaction towards, the price action is represented by sentimental analysis.
- Now a days many trading platforms and websites publishing traders sentiments through trading volume- no. of long or short positions, currency pairs or instruments, holding time period. All this collective actions of interpretation and prediction is called sentimental analysis
- Based on the crowd sentiments they join the bullish or bearish side of the market
- Currency heat map give an idea of correlation of best currency pair
- Traders use COT report to analyses market sentiments
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes